After several amazing years of successful auctions, the Congressional Fire Services Institute is proud to bring back our silent auction to the 33rd Annual Fire and Emergency Services Symposium and Dinner! The auction will feature tickets to sporting events, hunting trips, memorable and rare gifts and once-in-a lifetime experiences. If you are a sports fan, food lover, or travel enthusiast, get ready to bid on many exciting items!
How the Silent Auction Works:
- The auction begins at noon on Monday, May 15, 2023. Bidding will end on Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 3pm.
- Bidding will take place online through our 32auctions website: https://www.32auctions.com/CFSIauction2023.
- CFSI will accept cash, credit cards and checks for payment.
- Winning bidders can claim their prizes at Will Call (located on the Concourse Level of the Washington Hilton) during the 2023 CFSI Dinner and Symposium (May 22-23, 2023).
- If you cannot claim your prize in person, CFSI will ship the item to you, but you will be responsible for mailing costs.
Proceeds from this event will aid our mission which is to educate members of Congress about the challenges and needs of our nation’s firefighters and emergency services personnel. If you have any questions regarding the silent auction, please don’t hesitate to contact Emily Griffin, CFSI Director of Development, at 202-371-1277 or [email protected].
Thank you to silent auction donors!
All auction items have been generously donated by various sponsors, allies, and partners of CFSI, please see below for full list.