BECOME A CORPORATE PARTNER AND CONNECT WITH DECISION MAKERS AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL
The CFSI Corporate Partners Program is a six-tiered program offering an array of special benefits that enable companies to enhance their involvement and exposure in the fire and emergency services at the national level. Based on your level of support, the program offers a unique package of benefits that will elevate your company's name recognition among national fire and emergency services leaders as well as our government leaders in Washington, DC.
The CFSI Corporate Partners Program will enable organizations to make their contribution at any time during the year - they will not have to wait for the National Fire and Emergency Services Symposium/28th Annual National Fire and Emergency Services Dinner Program. Moreover, they will receive a number of benefits outlined in the following material that will generate recognition for their companies throughout the year depending on their level of support.
CFSI Corporate Partners Program and Benefits
If you have any questions when registering, please contact Steven Tramel, Development Manager at 202-371-1277
- Center for Public Safety Excellence
- Columbia Southern University
- Fire Equipment Manufacturers Association
- International Association of Fire Chiefs
- International Municipal Signal Association
- Institute of Fire Engineers -- USA Branch
- Insurance Services Office, Inc.
- National Fire Protection Association
- National Fire Sprinkler Association
- National Volunteer Fire Council
- Scott Safety
- Stonehouse Media