1st Annual Online Auction
About the Event
The Congressional Fire Services Institute is auctioning off many exciting gifts just in time for the Holiday Season during the 1st Annual CFSI Online Auction from Wednesday, December 7th to Friday, December 16th. The auction features a broad range of items guaranteed to make perfect gifts for family and friends in the fire and emergency services, including:
- LION Protects American Heritage Helmet
- MSA Cairns N6A Houston Leather Fire Helmet
- IFSTA Firefighter and Fire Officer Training Materials
- Nest Protect Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- Two Tickets to the 29th Annual National Fire and Emergency Services Symposium and Dinner and a Two Night Bed Breakfast Package at the Washington Hilton
- NFPA Code and Handbooks
- Ocean City, Maryland Golf Package, including hotel accommodations and 1 Round of Golf at Eagles Landing Golf Course and 1 Round at Rum Point Golf Course
- Autographed sports memorabilia
Proceeds from the auction support the mission of CFSI, which is to educate members of Congress about the role of our nation's fire and emergency services. Please feel free to contact Steven Tramel at (202)-371-1277 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
How to bid:
Bidding for the 1st Annual CFSI Online Auction is through eBay for Charities. This allows participants to place bids and watch the bidding on items using any computer or handheld device connected to the Internet. To place your bid, simply click on the desired item(s) and using your eBay account, place a bid. You MUST have an eBay account in order to participate in the auction. You can establish an account by clicking register located on the top left corner of the eBay website, by clicking here, or by clicking place bid on an item's eBay page then click register and provide the information requested. It takes only two minutes to complete.