11th Annual Silent Auction – July 19th
About the Event
The Congressional Fire Service Institute will host its 11th Annual Silent Auction in Baltimore, Maryland during the Firehouse Expo on Saturday, July 19th from 9:00 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. The auction will feature a broad range of "firefighter-friendly" items guaranteed to generate active bidding, including:
- A firefighter survival seminar by Billy Goldfeder
- Grant writing workshop by JSK Public Safety and Consulting
- Helmets & complete sets of turnout gear
- Various tools and fire/EMS gear
- Electronic equipment including an Apple iHome & a Nike Fuel Band
- Restaurant gift cards
- Sports memorabilia
The auction will take place at the CFSI booth located at the entrance to the exhibit hall where all 15,000 attendees will enter. Cash and credit cards will be accepted. All winners must be present to redeem their items.
If you are interested in additional information regarding the event, please contact Brian Goldfeder at (202) 371-1277 or BGoldfeder@cfsi.org.